It’s that time again! Time to highlight some of my favorite fantasy covers!
Actually, it has been a long time since I did one of these posts. They were one of my favorite things to do when I first started the blog way back when, and I am always surprised by how many page views those old Best (and Worst) Fantasy Cover posts still get all these years later. I guess it just goes to show people really do judge books by their covers!
Anyway, I give you ten covers which have captured my attention lately.
10. Princess of Blood by Tom Lloyd
9. Soldiers’ Redemption by M.R. Anthony
8. The Empire of the Dead by Phil Tucker
7. An Arrow Against the Wind by P.H. Solomon
6. For Steam and Country by Jon Del Arroz
5. A Throne of Bones by Vox Day & Theodore Beale
4. Paternus by Dyrk Ashton
3. Revenant Winds by Mitchell Hogan
2. Seventh Decimate by Stephen R. Donaldson
1. An Alchemy of Masques and Mirrors by Curtis Craddock
So what do you think? Like them? Hate them? Indifferent? Have some you’d like to add. Please tell us, because we know fantasy covers bring out the pundit in all of us. 🙂