Batman: Eternal, Vol. 2 by Scott Snyder
Genre: Superhero Comics
Series: Batman: Eternal
Publisher: DC Comics (July 14, 2015)
My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Top Ten Cool Things About Batman Eternal, Vol. 2 (that should make you want to read it now.)
10) Dark, edgy setting. Gotham is shown in all its dark glory.
9) Bat family appearances. I mean, why have all these Bat people if you don’t ever use them when things get tough in Gotham.
8) Non-stop action. Cool characters trying to kill one another constantly to entertain us.
7) Moody artwork, which clearly captures the setting and action in HD quality.
6) Realistic situations for Bats.
5) Arkham Asylum mayhem. Nothing better than bad guys trying to beat the crap out of one another.
4) Complex plot lines that challenge the Caped Crusader.
3) Vile villains having fun. Diabolic plot after diabolic plot is unveiled in this one.
2) Catwoman, because you can never have too much.
1) Serious consequences for our hero!
I could go on an on with this list, but hopefully, you get the picture: I really liked this comic collection.
Yeah, yeah, I know Batman is pretty damn cool in any story, but here, surrounded by other interesting characters (both allies and enemies) and having to unravel a tangled web of deceit and cunning, the Dark Knight kicks major ass — even when he seemingly fails.
Uh-huh, you heard me right: fails! So go ahead and read this collection to see exactly how entertaining Batman Eternal is.
I received this book from DC Comics and Netgalley in exchange for a fair and honest review. I’d like to inform everyone that the review you have read is my opinion alone.
Sweet! And the spectacular artwork continues 🙂
Pingback: COMIC REVIEWS |